Join the 4th of July celebration in Lincoln City. Watch a firework show at dusk over Siletz Bay and grab a front row seat for the parade in Gleneden Beach.
There is also a complete day of activities including Craft Fair and Live music.
- 8-11am: Pancake Breakfast (Gleneden Beach)
- 10am-3pm: Craft Fair & Food Court (Gleneden Beach)
- 1pm: Parade (Gleneden Beach)
- 1-9pm: Live Music (Taft, Lincoln City)
- Dusk: Fireworks over Siletz Bay (Taft, Lincoln City)
Held in the historic Taft District of Lincoln City (south), this annual event issure to be a fun filled family-oriented event.
Registration begins at 9am – Registration is free but they do as for a donation of one non-perishable food item per person.
Judging begins at 2pm With winners in each category. Note this is an amateur competition and professional sand artists are not eligible to win prizes.