Lincoln City plays host to the annual Great Oregon Coast Garage Sale, Friday, Saturday & Sunday; April 19-21, 2019. Nearly 100 “vendors” will hold sales during this community-wide event. See what treasures you can unearth!
Visitors from all over and local residents alike participate in this annual event. The sales are listed in a guide indicating dates, times, and locations of each sale. Listings will also have brief descriptions of what items will be available at each sale.
A map with locations of all the sales will be available as the event draws near.
Each clinic begins with a brief orientation by local expert Laura Joki at the SW 33rd Street beach access, just north of the Sandcastle Beachfront Motel. To get there from Highway 101, turn west onto SW 35th Street (at the Christmas Cottage), continue down the street and take a right at SW Anchor Avenue. The beach access will be on the left-hand side. Public parking lots are located at 35th and 32nd Street. Parking is also available along SW Anchor Avenue and at the beach access.
Following the orientation, Laura will guide participants along the beach and help them identify coastal treasures. Some of the treasures you may encounter include agates, fossils, gemstones, shells, petrified wood, jasper, rocks, and minerals. Each clinic lasts 2 hours. Questions and feedback are encouraged from all participants.
Clinics are complimentary and pre-registration is not required.
Times Vary by Event Date
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019, @ 12 pm
- Saturday, January 12, 2019 @ 9 am
- Saturday, January 26, 2019 @ 9 am
- Friday, February 1, 2019 @ 3 pm
- Saturday, February 16, 2019 @ 2 pm
- Thursday, February 28, 2019 @ 12 pm
- Friday, March 1, 2019 @ 1 pm
- Monday, March 18, 2019 @ 3 pm
- Saturday, March 30, 2019 @ 1 pm
- Saturday, April 13, 2019 @ 11 am
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019 @ 3 pm
- Saturday, April 27, 2019 @ 11 am
Join the 4th of July celebration in Lincoln City. Watch a firework show at dusk over Siletz Bay and grab a front row seat for the parade in Gleneden Beach.
There is also a complete day of activities including Craft Fair and Live music.
- 8-11am: Pancake Breakfast (Gleneden Beach)
- 10am-3pm: Craft Fair & Food Court (Gleneden Beach)
- 1pm: Parade (Gleneden Beach)
- 1-9pm: Live Music (Taft, Lincoln City)
- Dusk: Fireworks over Siletz Bay (Taft, Lincoln City)
Held in the historic Taft District of Lincoln City (south), this annual event issure to be a fun filled family-oriented event.
Registration begins at 9am – Registration is free but they do as for a donation of one non-perishable food item per person.
Judging begins at 2pm With winners in each category. Note this is an amateur competition and professional sand artists are not eligible to win prizes.